dry fix 407
Cement based, high quality, twocomponent, thin set, extra flexible,waterproofing tile adhesive mortarDownload PDF brochure
Dry Fix 407 is cement based high quality, highly polymer modified, two component, extra flexible, thin set,waterproofing tile adhesive mortar. Dry Fix 407 requires mixing the two components on site to form readyto use tile adhesive mortar.
Dry Fix 407 powder component that is manufactured from a carefully selected raw materials whichinclude a blend of high strength hydraulic binders, well graded fillers, and additives to enhanceworkability. iquid component is manufactured from blended acrylic copolymers and special additives toenhance flexibility, waterproofing and bonding characteristics.
• Dry Fix 407 is ideal for fixing tiles especially in submerged areas such as swimming pools and watertanks. It is also the recommended tile adhesive mortar in wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms andshower rooms and where heavy traffic is present in private and public buildings.
• Dry Fix 407 is suitable for fixing heavy weight marble, porcelain, ceramic, mosaic tiles and thin bricks upto 70 kg/mÇ weight.
• The suitable surfaces are concrete, pre-cast concrete elements, cement base plastered walls and floorscreeds, gypsum and cement plaster board, block walls, light weight blocks, plywood, steel and metal.
• Dry Fix 407 can also be used for fixing new tiles on old glazed ceramic walls and floor tiles
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the mixing of the two components on site.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Excellent mixing and workability characteristics.
• The simplicity of usage and application gives very high productivity rates.
• Excellent bonding characteristics to different construction materials.
• Excellent resistant to surface vibrations.
• Temperature resistance from +70°C to –30°C.
• Excellent water and sag resistance.
• Extended open time and pot life.
• High flexibility & Water Proofing.