Dry Proof 517
Cement base, polymer modified, single component, high quality waterproofing coating.Download PDF brochure
Dry Proof 517 is cement based, acrylic polymer modified one component, coating in powder form.When mixed on site with water, it gives slurry consistency which is easily applied by brush, roller or sprayapplication. Trawlable consistency can also be achieved.When dries, Dry Proof 517 forms high quality waterproofing membrane where positive or negative waterpressure is present for concrete, cementitious and masonry substrates.
Dry Proof 517 is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials which include a blend of highstrength cement, well graded fillers, and carefully selected additives in powder form to enhancewaterproofing, workability and adhesion.
Dry Proof 517 is used as waterproofing membrane where positive or negative water pressure is presentin the following structures:
• Walls and floors in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
• Water retaining structures such as swimming pools, water tanks and waste water tanks.
• Foundations, retaining walls and basements.
• Where carbonation and chloride protection are required to concrete structures.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the mixing with water on site.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Resists positive and negative hydrostatic pressure.
• Suitable for internal and external waterproofing applications.• Impermeable.
• Excellent bond strength to different construction materials.
• Resistant to light pedestrian traffic.
• Can be applied to damp surfaces and 24 hours old concrete substrates.