Cement based, high quality, ready mixed,light weight, heat and sound insulating plastering mortarDownload PDF brochure
Thermo Plast is cement based high quality, water and weather resistant plastering mortar in powderform.
Thermo Plast requires the addition of water on site.
Thermo Plast is an insulating plaster dry premix consisting of inert special light weight aggregates,hydraulic binders, and additives that facilitate the installation and ensure proper adhesion even withstrong thickness and on any type of masonry.
Thermo Plast can be applied using spray machine and can also be applied manually.
Applying ThermoPlast with spraying machines gives very high productivity and better adhesion compared to traditionalapplication.
Thermo Plast is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials which include a blend of special lightweight aggregates, high strength hydraulic binders, well graded fillers, and special additives to enhanceworkability, water retention, adhesion and surface smoothness.
• Easy to use and apply. Only requires the addition of water on site for ease of use.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Excellent mixing, spraying and application characteristics.
• The simplicity of usage and application gives very high productivity rates.
• Excellent bonding characteristics.
• Excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions.
• Maximum protection against salt formation or efflorescence compared with conventional plasters.
• Heat and sound insulating.
• Applied by hand or machine.
• Can be applied directly to the wall.
• Perfect seal to the old walls as on new construction.
• Can be applied up to 30 mm depth as a single coat, compared to conventional mortar which is 15/10mmper coat, significantly reducing labor times and costs.
• Resistant to fire.
• Can be served in various colors.